Mortgage Loan Originator
Posted on: September 9, 2018
GENERAL FUNCTION: Performs a wide range of duties relating to the origination of residential 1st mortgage loans for outside referrals. Meets standards and objectives defined by management for mortgage loan sales and cross-selling objectives. Assumesoverall responsibility for the residential mortgage loan from application to closing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop referral contacts (realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts).
* Maintain knowledge of Fifth Third Mortgage Company''s policies and procedures.
* Maintain knowledge of available loan products, processing procedures, and underwriting and general departmental guidelines.
* Follow defined protocol for escalation exceptions.
* Take applicant applications by completing Fannie Mae form 1003 on the laptop.
* Utilize the laptop for communication and access of daily rates, applicant credit reports, Loan Prospector responses and transmitting the loan to LOMAS.
* Collect appropriate documentation from each applicant and deliver loan package in the time frames set by management.
* Manage pipeline for all originated loans through closing and complete required management reports.
* Communicate with branches and/or applicants of providing timely updates and progress reports.
* Maintain high levels of customer service while managing each applicant''s and support staff#s expectations.
* Attend and participate in all Consumer Lending meetings as required by management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
Keywords: , O'Fallon , Mortgage Loan Originator, PR / Public Relations , O'Fallon, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!