Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 12, 2021
We're looking for a Certified Nursing
Assistant, working in the Healthcare Systems &
Services industry in St Louis, Missouri, United
- Participate in and receive resident reports at the start/end of
- Provide personal/nursing care in accordance with the resident
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as
- Ensure that residents’ food service needs are met in a timely
and compassionate manner.
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily
living, restorative programs, and resident-specific forms.
- Maintain and work within the established departmental, center,
and corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality
improvement program, and safety, environmental, and infection
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and
enhance the quality of care.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must possess a current license as a CNA in the state in which
the center is located.
- Must have at least 1 year of bedside experience in Long Term
Care settings for skilled nursing facilities.
Keywords: Bridgeway, O'Fallon , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!