We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So,
how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as
members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they
Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company with
over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to
our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated
associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are a
family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years
and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time,
every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and
training you need to succeed and grow in your career!
What makes Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?
THE PEOPLE - just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great
interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are
self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that
while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!
The responsibility of a Retail Sales Expert is to use their
knowledge of company products and services to connect with
customers to generate sales for the client. They are responsible
for achieving a sales quota in assigned product/service lines. A
Retail Sales Expert should drive sales by greeting customers,
responding to questions, improving engagement with product, and
providing outstanding customer service.
The Retail Sales Expert reports directly to the Market Sales
Manager and must have the ability to work independently with
little-to-no supervision, demonstrates sound judgement and uses
discretion/best work practices to accomplish tasks.
What would you do in this role?
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to
- Identify prospective customers and initiate conversations.
- Build rapport through daily communication with store management
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of our
client’s brand and product lines.
- Communicate successes or potential barriers to the Market Sales
- Maintain company, client, and retailer confidentiality.
- Emphasize the features of products to drive sales.
- Answer questions about the product.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to
- Minimum one (1) year quota-based sales experience with a proven
track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives.
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 15 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work a flexible business schedule, which
- A high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of
- Must have genuine persuasiveness –ability to persuade prospects
that the client’s product or service is the ideal solution for the
- Must be dependable - consistently at work and on time, follows
instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits
feedback to improve.
- Must act with Integrity - assisting customers, processing
transactions, and confidential information.
Rate of Pay
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for
• Flexible work schedules
• Referral bonuses for bringing new members to
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Health Insurance – including Dental and
• Accident Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Associate Assistance Fund
• Associate Savings Plan
• Anderson Cares Fund
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.