Do you enjoy baking? Are youdetailed oriented and want to be
apart of a collaborativeteam driven environment? Our Kelly team is
currently looking for temp to hire Mixers in a production
facilitylocated in Moscow Mills, MO.
This position is responsible for the operation of mixing
machines in thecreation ofproducts for productionthrough adding and
mixing precise ingredients. Mixers must consistently maintain asafe
and clean work environment during shift hours.
- Read and follow procedures onbatchsheets to ensure the correct
ingredients are utilized for eachproduct and product line in a
consistent and timely manner.
- Report usage of jams and dough forproduction reporting.
- Weigh and properly document all specified ingredients for
- Operate control panels, timers, and meters for mixers.
- Identify each stage of the mixing process.
- Assist coworkers in set up of lines, moving and lifting heavy
- Responsible for food safety and quality.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to50lbsfrequently.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop for 8 hours.
- Teamwork and ability to work with others
- Excellent eye - hand coordination
- Basic math and reading comprehensionskills
- Problem solving
- Regular and reliable attendance
Shifts and Pay Rate:
1st Mixing:Mondays: 5:30amto 2:30pm, Tues- Fri6:30amto
Pay $14.50/ hour
2nd shift Mixing:2:30pm-10:30pm Mon-Fri
Pay $14.75/ hour
3rd shift Mixing:10:30pm-6:30am Mon-Fri
Pay $15.00/ hour
- No Sundays
- Mixer Operators must be trained in the following areas:
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- OSHA regulated programs
- Food Defense, Allergens, and SQF
- Eligible to enroll in benefits following 60 days of
- Paid Lunch breaks
- Uniform shirts provided
- $120 Uniform reimbursement
- 7 Paid holidays (after 30 days employment)
- Annual Pay increase
Interested in applying please call 636-356-4465
#Mya-RPA_Generic Assembly 3 Entry Without HS GED
Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly