Location: O fallon
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Process Technician will work at the O'Fallon manufacturing
facility producing pet food flavoring products while following
batch sheets and using all necessary manufacturing equipment. Will
have the following responsibilities:
(Predominantly Spray Dry for this role but will cross train in
- Operate bagging machine at end of process.
- Attach bag, clamp spout
- Feed into the sealing machine
- Pick up bags and palletize (up to 55 pounds repetitively)
- Use scissor lift to move product to warehouse
- Stage all materials for production runs (may use a
- Take protein source (digestive meat products) and mix into
reactors using hoses and piping systems, control panels, etc.
- Take staged dry materials (powdered materials - dairy whey,
yeast, amino acids, other chemicals) and dump into mixing
vessels/reactors according to batch sheet
- Operate sifting machine after reaction stage to remove solid
manufacturing, production, operator, chemical, batching, mixer,
batch sheet, GMP
Top Skills Details:
Production, Batch, process
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have demonstrated experience (3+ years) working in a
medium duty production environment in a manufacturing facility with
strong preference for a regulated environment following batch
sheets (Food, chemical, etc.) Pharma could work also
- Forklift experience a strong plus
- Must be able to read a batch sheet and follow instructions.
Basic math skills to make calculations, read and record weights
from a scale, understand how to use a control panel.
- Must be able to move about the plant consistently and lift over
50 pounds consistently. This is a VERY physical job.
Hot non-temperature controlled environment. There are fans in
the different areas. Vessels and reactors produce heat and
occasionally steam. This is a pet food manufacturer so it is
Culture is one of picking up slack and getting the job done.
Lots of OT available for people who are hard workers.
Shift: Monday - Thursday
2nd Shift: 3:45PM - 2:15AM (1 Position Open)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, O'Fallon , Process Technician, Other , O fallon, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!